NYC guide welcoming tourists
Listen to your guide welcoming you after a long flight...
Answer these questions.
- What is the guide's name?
- Where are they now?
- Find 2 actions she thinks her tourists will want to do first.
- Where are they going? When will they arrive?
- Where and when will they meet for lunch?
- What's the programme for the afternoon? What visits does she suggest?
- What has she just given to the people? What's in it?
- What's the programme for the day after? Where will they go? At what time? How?
- What's the programme for the evening?
- Who does she work for?
- What has she done before speaking to the tourists?
- What's the only negative aspect about the day after's programme?
- Will everybody eat together in the evening?
Was it difficult? Why don't you do these 2 activities to help you understand more? drop-down - gapfill
Work on the vocabulary, and make the right choices.
An easy vocabulary activity to work on some parts of the speech.
Another vocabulary exercise.
Les membres peuvent télécharger le script, le document avec les questions ainsi que le fichier audio.